Friday, September 21, 2012

Miss you DAD!!!

"I wrote this poem for my dad who left this world when I was in the United States for my exchange year. I couldnt even meet him for one last time, and when I returned home, I couldnt see him or talked to him, he was silent in the tomb.."



How could you leave me alone like this..
Common dad, couldnt you wait??

I wish I could see you for one last..
either you couldnt wait, or I was late!!

God snatched the one from me whom
I wasnt ready to lose at any rate!!

In the back of house, you have been laid..
I am searching for you everywhere like a mad!!

Mom is crying for losing her mate..
Whole village is sad for losing the pate!!

Forever, I am deprived of your shade..
your love, your thoughts will never fade!!

If you have one, then go hug your dad..
Don't wait till you say that you ever had!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Abdul, This is a moving tribute to your Dad. I am sure it will touch the heart of other.
    Diane Midness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahid bhai, the way you have written this poetry , I guess words will be less to praise it. It is one of the best ways to show your love for your dad. May his eternal soul rest in peace. ( Ammen)

    ReplyDelete

Posts that make me who I am

Come On Dad!!!

Come On dad!! Thousand times I tried to write on this topic, but every time I start thinking about it, I end up in wetting the pa...

What went popular?