Sunday, December 18, 2011

sestina

Sestina
Why do I like rain?
Why do clouds fly?
Why does it make me sad?
Why does it feel like pain?
Why does it bring memories?
Why does it cause tears?

I am not sure about tears
How they are connected to rain
Are tears because of memories?
I want to go to past and fly
But I will get back the pain
It will again make me sad

Why don’t I want to be sad?
Why don’t I like tears?
Why do pains pain
Why do tears flow like rain?
Why do memories fly?
Why do I fly in memories?

Sometimes I have sweet memories
Which don’t make me sad,
Which cause sorrows to fly,
Which don’t bring tears
But they don’t come when it rain
They have no bonds with pain

Memories of friends are like pain
They left a lot of memories
I remember hanging out in rain
They were sad if I was sad
They would never see me in tears
They walked with me, were ready to fly

Those memories stay, they don’t fly
I add more when get some pain
Some pains are removed by tears
So they don’t go in memories
When it will rain I’ll not be sad
Then how would it look like if it rains

Again I want rain, I want to fly
I wanna be sad, I want to feel pain
I wanna add memories, no more tears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts that make me who I am

Come On Dad!!!

Come On dad!! Thousand times I tried to write on this topic, but every time I start thinking about it, I end up in wetting the pa...

What went popular?